Professional technicians of all levels are invited to join Snap-on Diagnostics National Trainer Jason Gabrenas for live industry training sessions every Tuesday that cover a variety of topics on a rotating basis. View the current schedule and sign up for classes through the Snap-on website.
The training sessions are offered for free and provide approximately 30 minutes of material and 15 minutes for questions and answers. The schedule of upcoming events include:
- March 21: The Power of Experience-Based Information
- March 28: After the Repair: Coding Replacement Parts
- April 4: Guided Component Testing Part 3
- April 11: Testing Intermittent Electrical Faults
- April 18: 48V Mild Hybrid Operation and Testing
- April 25.: The Power of Experience-Based Information
- May 2: After the Repair: Coding Replacement Parts
- May 9: Guided Component Testing Part 3
- May 16: Testing Intermittent Electrical Faults
- May 25: 48V Mild Hybrid Operation and Testing
Two timeslots are offered for each day of training. The first session takes place at 6 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. CT/ 3 p.m. PT and the second session runs 9 p.m. ET/ 8 p.m. CT/ 6 p.m. PT.
Click here to register to attend via Zoom or watch live on the Snap-on Diagnostics Training Solutions YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/snapondiagnostics.
To learn more about Snap-on, visit www.snapon.com/diagnostics or talk to a Snap-on franchisee or other Snap-on sales representative.
For the latest news and information on the global automotive aftermarket industry, visit https://aftermarketintel.com. Do you have news? Contact Aftermarket Intel Editor Mark Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org. He’s on LinkedIn here.
Is your company exhibiting at an upcoming show? Let us know!