The Auto Care Association today announced the elected members of its board of directors for 2019-2020. This board is effective as of July 1, 2019.
The members of the Auto Care Association Board of Directors are:
- Chairman: Mark Finestone, AutoZone, Inc.
- Vice Chairman: Brad Kraft, Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation
- Treasurer: Todd Hack, Mevotech
- Secretary: Roger McCollum, N.A. Williams
- Immediate Past Chair: Michael Klein, Las Colinas Investments, LLC
- Board Member: Steve Bearden, H.B. International Marketing Services, Inc.
- Board Member: Mike Boyer, TASCO Sales Reps
- Board Member: Jeff Darby, Dorman Products, Inc.
- Board Member: Jim Dykstra, Dytech Auto Group
- Board Member: Larry Pavey, Federated Auto Parts
- Board Member: Tammy Tecklenburg, Tecklenburg Advisors
For more information about the Auto Care Association’s committees and leadership, please click here.
For the latest news and information on the global automotive aftermarket industry, visit https://aftermarketintel.com.