MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers, part of MEMA, The Vehicle Suppliers Association (MEMA), along with MacKay & Company will present the Mack Trucks OEM Perspective at Heavy Duty Aftermarket Dialogue (HDAD) on January 22, 2024. Jonathan Randall, president of Mack Trucks North America, will kick HDAD ’24 off with a presentation and Q&A session moderated by John Blodgett, vice president of Sales & Marketing at MacKay & Company.
“We’re thrilled to have Jonathan join us for the OEM Perspective at this year’s HDAD,” said Blodgett. “We’ll delve into new truck tech and what’s top-of-mind for Mack Trucks as we start 2024 and beyond. This is a unique opportunity for the OEM and aftermarket suppliers to connect and help propel each other’s businesses forward.”
HDAD ’24 is co-presented by MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers and MacKay & Company and will immediately precede Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) 2024. HDAD is traditionally held as a conference, networking, and kick-off for HDAW attendees. HDAD brings together thought leaders from all segments of the heavy duty aftermarket industry who can share applied knowledge on the state of the marketplace and what steps are necessary to be sustainable and prosperous as the industry evolves.
- Some of the other topics attendees can expect in 2024 are:
- Talk from the Top: A Report on One-on-One Conversations with Top Aftermarket Executives
- The Real World View featuring supplier executives from the Heavy Duty Business Forum
- Planning & Strategy in the Midst of Geopolitical Volatility with Bain & Company
- Insights from Distributor CEOs
- The 2035-2050 heavy duty aftermarket forecast with MacKay & Company and Schwartz Advisors
- A deep dive into governmental legislation, especially the REPAIR Act, and its potential impact on the aftermarket industry
- An informative panel on the perspective of the fleets
- Macro-economic trends that will impact the industry over the next five years and beyond.
Separate registration is required for HDAD ’24, with discounted tickets available to MEMA members and MacKay & Company clients. Early bird and volume discounts are also available. For more information and to register, visit MEMA’s website.
For the latest news and information on the global automotive aftermarket industry, visit https://aftermarketintel.com. Do you have news? Contact Aftermarket Intel Editor Mark Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org. He’s on LinkedIn here.