The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG), an under-40 community of the Auto Care Association, today announced its full lineup of speakers and panel discussions ahead of its first-ever YANG Virtual Experience event, set to take place next Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2020. The event will serve as a modified format of the community’s YANG Leadership Conference, which takes place annually during Auto Care Association’s Spring Leadership Days.
The half-day virtual event provides unique and industry-focused programming opportunities to enhance leadership skills, knowledge of the industry and capabilities for attendees to earn .4 CEU credits.
Speakers and topics at the event will include:
- Keynote presentation “How to Say Anything to Anyone: Setting Expectations for Powerful Working Relationships,” by Shari Harley, Candid Culture;
- An overview of 2020’s top takeaways with Mike Chung, director, market intelligence, Auto Care Association and Tom Tucker, senior director, state affairs, Auto Care Association;
- A fireside-style chat featuring Chase Baxley, The Parts House, and Eric Lough, PartsTech Inc., exploring their leadership journeys and reflecting on what they’ve learned;
- Industry expert-based panel featuring Jamie Carlson, Ervine’s Auto Repair & Grand Rapids Hybrid; Laura Soave, Icahn Automotive Group; and JC Washbish, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc., as they discuss on the challenges and opportunities for 2021; and
- Profiles in Leadership: Roger McCollum, chairman and CEO, N.A. Williams Company