The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is hosting a free webinar for service technicians on Friday, June 4 at 4:00 p.m. ET entitled “Critical Skills Needed for Electrical Diagnosis.”
Have you taken an electrical class with electron theory and all those ohm’s law formulas? After the class, were you left confused with even more questions? Will all these formulas really help you fix an electrical or drivability issue? This webinar, presented by James Wilson of ATech, will clear up the confusion and teach the critical skills needed to apply electrical theory in the real world on practical situations.
Among the topics covered during the webinar include:
- Components of the circuit
- Series circuit diagnosis for pumps, motors and lighting circuits
- Identifying and diagnosing parallel circuits
- Identifying and diagnosing series/parallel circuits, which are the most common circuits on vehicles today
- Why you need to understand the type of circuit for proper diagnosis
- How to check the power and ground side of the circuit
- What really is a voltage drop and how it can help diagnose a problem
For those who are not sure they can attend, we encourage them to register so they receive a follow-up email with details on how to attend a recorded session, if available. After registering, a confirmation email will be sent containing information about joining the webinar.
For more information or to register, click here.
For the latest news and information on the global automotive aftermarket industry, visit https://aftermarketintel.com. Do you have news? Contact Aftermarket Intel Editor Mark Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org.