Women in Auto Care, a community of the Auto Care Association, has announced a number of virtual networking and engagement events designed to connect and inspire women in the automotive aftermarket industry. Six virtual events will take place this fall, leading up to the community’s premier events taking place at the 2022 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas.
Hosted on the MentorCity digital platform, the Women in Auto Care community has created a variety of options to connect in the way users are most comfortable, including: one-on-one mentoring relationships, group discussions, and other opportunities to engage with other community members outside of live events.
Upcoming events include:
- Tuesday, Aug. 16 at 6 p.m. ET: Book Club featuring “Lead from The Outside” by Stacey Abrams
- Friday, Aug. 26 at 12 p.m. ET: “Empower Half Hour” with Christie Wilmer, CSO, Old World Industries
- Monday, Aug. 29 at 3 p.m. ET: Virtual Keynote with Michelle Tansey, CEO, Euro Clinic
- Friday, Sept. 9 at 2:30 p.m. ET: Empower Half Hour with Kathleen Long, chief revenue officer, RepairPal
- Friday, Sept. 30 at 11:30 a.m. ET: Empower Half Hour with Michelle Allen, vice president, Valvoline
- Thursday, Oct. 20 at 6 p.m. ET: Book Club featuring “Just Work” by Kim Scott
Events are free and a Women in Auto Care membership is not required to attend – but is the best way to stay up-to-date on events, networking and opportunities for women in the automotive aftermarket. To attend one of these events, create a free MentorCity account here.
Women in Auto Care membership is free for Auto Care Association members. Interested individuals can sign up here.
For the latest news and information on the global automotive aftermarket industry, visit https://aftermarketintel.com. Do you have news? Contact Aftermarket Intel Editor Mark Phillips at email@example.com.