UPDATE: Messe Frankfurt reschedules CAPAS 2022 and Auto Maintenance & Repair Expo 2022. READ MORE
Chengdu International Trade Fair for Automotive Parts and Aftermarket Services, known as CAPAS — one of the leading international trade fairs for automotive industry in Southwest China — returns with a new show May 19-21, 2022.
With 40 automakers and more than 1,600 auto parts manufacturers that spans Chengdu to Chongqing, the region produces more than 3 million vehicles yearly, making it an ideal location for this trade show.
The eighth edition of CAPAS will be held inside the 40,000-square-meter exhibition area in the Chengdu Century City New International Exhibition & Convention Center. It is an important gateway for overseas businesses to take on the opportunities in Southwest China, organizers note.
More information on attending or exhibiting at CAPAS can be found here.
The show is organized by China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Automotive Sub-Council, Messe Frankfurt (Shanghai) Co Ltd and China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Sichuan Council.
- China Chamber of Commerce for Import & Export of Machinery & Electronic Products
- Committee for Vehicle Use Electric Motor, Electrical Appliances and Electronics of CAAM
- Commercial Vehicle Aftermarket Alliance
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Zhejiang Sub-Council
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Shanghai Pudong Sub-Council
- Society of Automotive Engineers of Sichuan
- Sichuan Provincial Automotive Engineering & Marketing Commission
- Chongqing Automobile Maintenance and Repair Industry Association (CAMARIA)
- Chengdu Municipal Bureau of Exposition
- Chengdu Automobile Industry Academy
- Chengdu Auto Parts Trade Association
- Automotive Auto Parts Industry Association of Chengdu (AAPIA)
- Chengdu Automotive Maintenance and Repair Trade Association (CDAMRA)
- Neijiang Machinery and Auto Parts Industry Association
For the latest news and information on the global automotive aftermarket industry, visit https://aftermarketintel.com. Do you have news? Contact Aftermarket Intel Editor Mark Phillips at email@example.com.