- The Bosch Automotive Service & Maintenance Module program invites a greater number of independent shop owners to join the repair shop network.
- Members can now access benefits in training, financing, digital marketing, and added reward points.
- The Bosch Module Program is poised to evolve with ever-changing shop owner needs.
“The new Bosch program has great benefits that can add value to many independent repair shops.”Ben Rogut, Bosch Module Program member and owner of 7th Gear Auto Repair in Schaumburg, Illinois
Bosch today relaunched its latest network program as the Bosch Automotive Service & Maintenance Module program, which is already servicing more than 3,000 members. Bosch has provided customers value-added repair shop network programs for almost four decades, now continued by the newest Bosch Module Program. The independent repair shop program expands access to the Bosch repair shop network, offering complementary benefits with the purchase of $5,000 in Bosch automotive parts annually.
“We wanted to build a network program that would bring opportunity to a greater number of independent shop owners,” said Jack Ogden, Module Program Manager at Bosch. “After carefully listening to the needs of today’s modern shop owner, our network program rolls out tailored Bosch services to new and existing valued members, allowing them to expand their portfolio with the latest in tools and training.”
Bosch’s Automotive Service & Maintenance Module program uniquely offers:
- Training Packages: Bosch trainings led by industry experts are offered at a discounted rate for shops to become better educated on products, processes, and trends. Trainings include access to 35 webcasts and live training weeks found coast to coast.
- Repair Financing: Members are allowed six months of deferred interest on the Bosch Service credit card. With the Bosch Service credit card, members have access to a preferred swipe fee, a competitive APR, and more.
- Digital Marketing: Shop owners receive discounted access to Bosch digital marketing partner, Broadly, which specializes in Automated Review Requests, Lead Generation, Text Messaging, Contactless payments, and more – all designed to increase revenue, while delivering meaningful and efficient customer experiences, and a seamless integration for the shop owner.
- Reward Point Multiplier: Members double their reward points through the “eXtra Loyalty Program” and can gain access to 1,000,000 reward items for redemption including merchandise, electronics, and travel with thousands of items on promotion daily.
“The new Bosch program has great benefits that can add value to many independent repair shops,” said Ben Rogut, Bosch Module Program member and owner of 7th Gear Auto Repair in Schaumburg, Illinois. “Plus, the new program is now more inclusive and gives shops more opportunities. I would recommend any independent shop owner sign up for the program.”
“The beauty of the network program is that Bosch’s valued customers can choose which offers they want to redeem whenever it best serves their business,” adds Ogden. “The relaunch of our network program is just the beginning as we continue to build out the benefits and evolve with the needs of our customers.”
For more information on Bosch’s Automotive Service & Maintenance Module program and how to join, visit: www.BoschAutoParts.com/Module-Program
For the latest news and information on the global automotive aftermarket industry, visit https://aftermarketintel.com. Do you have news? Contact Aftermarket Intel Editor Mark Phillips at email@example.com.