The Auto Care Association will be hosting two must-attend virtual events in January, including the 2020 Business Challenges Teleforum and Ocean Shipping 101 Webinar. The 2020 Business Challenges Teleforum will take place Jan. 23 at 1 p.m. EST and the Ocean Shipping 101 Webinar will take place Jan. 28 at 2 p.m. EST.
The 2020 Business Challenges Teleforum will be offered by the Auto Care Association’s Manufacturers’ Reps Council and will discuss the most pressing topics facing the industry in 2020 with industry experts, including:
- The 2020 business climate in the auto care industry;
- The latest impact of tariffs;
- The OEM Threats – data, OE dealer pushes for traditional service and parts business;
- Consolidation in the traditional warehouse distributors’ marketplace; and more.
Spots are limited, click here to register.
The Ocean Shipping 101 Webinar will be offered by the Auto Care Association’s International Trade Committee and Import Vehicle Community. This webinar will focus on filling in any gaps in your team’s knowledge base to better their understanding and management of the most critical link in your supply chain. The webinar will provide an overview on:
- Each step in the shipping process;
- Carrier changes and alliances;
- Carrier selection strategies;
- Shipping terms and abbreviations;
- Customs processes, demurrage/detention rules; and more.
Virtually every department in your supply chain can benefit from attending this event, including purchasing, logistics, warehousing, receiving and etc. Spots are limited, click here to register.
If you cannot attend either of these events live, a recording of each event will be available to registered attendees.
For more information about the 2020 Business Challenges teleforum, please contact Jessica Fainberg, community liaison, at email@example.com. For more information about the Ocean Shipping 101 webinar, please contact Angela Chiang, community liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the latest news and information on the global automotive aftermarket industry, visit https://aftermarketintel.com.